H.265 Outdoor Bullet & Dome Cameras
- Product Status: Live
- 1/2.8” 2, 4 or 1/2,5" 8-megapixel progressive CMOS sensor captures high-quality footage
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) image enhancement improves footage quality in high contrast lighting conditions
- H.265 compression strikes the perfect balance between high image quality and bandwidth efficiency
- Motion Detection not only saves bandwidth, it also makes reviewing footage much less burdensome
- Block out or mask sensitive areas with the Privacy Mask
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 30m range for surveillance even in the dead of night
- Ruggedized with an IP66 rating, making it dust tight and resistant to water
- Vandal-resistant design with an IK10 rating (dome cameras only)
- Fast Ethernet port with PoE facilitates easy integration to your network
- All aspects of your camera are easily managed with the Free D-ViewCam™ Video Management Software
Surveillance Solutions That Bring Business Back Into Focus
With the Vigilance Series of cameras as the eyes of your IP surveillance network, footage that meets a higher standard is ensured. Top-quality lenses and state-of-the-art features that improve imaging are packed into a compact formfactor, rugged enough even for outdoor use.
Exceptional footage quality, with no detail left hidden
Day and Night Surveillance
Capture high-quality footage, even in the dark of night
More efficient compression saves storage space
Wide Dynamic Range
Crystal clear footage, even in high-contrast light
Easily power via Ethernet cable, with no power socket required
The D-ViewCam Management software comes bundled as standard
Dust-tight and water-resistant housing
The Vigilance Series champions high-sensitivity 2, 4, or 8-megapixel*, 1/2.5-Inch CMOS Image Sensors and a host of image enhancing features that deliver truly super quality video footage, no matter the conditions.
2M = 1920 x 1080
4M = 2592 x 1520
8M = 3840 x 2160
Quality Footage, Whatever The Conditions on the Ground
No matter the time of day, the Vigilance Series of cameras stand ready to be on the lookout and keep you informed thanks to these essential features
3D Filtering reduces image noise, improving image quality, especially in low-light environments.
Night can be a tricky time for surveillance. However, built-in IR LED illuminators make sure nothing stays hidden, even in complete darkness.
During periods of extreme contrast, such as under the midday sun, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) improves image quality. Areas which may previously have been bleached out by excessive light or shaded areas thrown into utter darkness are now once again visible.
Form Without Sacrificing Function
It can be hard to look good while still being functional. Yet the Vigilance Series strikes the balance just right. Compact formfactors pack in a wealth of features, while still being small enough to not draw attention.
Being as functional as they are well-formed, they champion IP-66 ratings, rendering them totally dust tight and resistant to water, all while maintaining their good looks.
Keeping a Watchful Eye
The Vigilance Series of cameras come bundled with D-ViewCam™. This powerful piece of software enables you to view, manage and record from up to 64 cameras on a single computer. Be there as it happens with the live streaming, adjust camera via PTZ, and review and playback stored footage.
A Safer Office
Our surveillance solutions are built for business just like yours to keep an eye over what’s important.