Nuclias Connect can work at a local level without uploading data to the cloud, making the management solution as secure as your own network.
Comprehensive network management controlled locally.
The highly-secure, locally-managed software solution with greater control, for larger businesses with dedicated IT teams.
Designed for centralized tailored management and privacy.
Nuclias Connect is a free network management solution. It can be used either as an on-premise software management platform, with an optional hardware controller, or as a cloud solution hosted on a private cloud service for remote access.
Small-to-Large businesses with in-house admin
Medium skill-level knowledge of IT
Keeping sensitive data on-site
Compatible with existing DAP Series access points
Easy remote management and reporting
Nuclias Connect use-cases:
SMB & SME
Gain valuable insights into your business, manage multiple sites, ensure critical data doesn't leave your premises, and customise the network to your needs.
Create a secure and reliable wireless network for retailers of any size. Connect all POS devices and create fast Guest Wi-Fi networks for customers, ensuring business runs smooth.
Provide a scalable and robust network for students, with full web control and filtering. Keep management centralised and data secured on your premises.
Delight guests with in-room high-capacity, fast Wi-Fi. Drive customers to your marketing funnel, and increase re-engagement and customer loyalty.
Makes life easier for network admins.
Conveniently monitor and configure wireless networks centrally using Nuclias Connect. Configurations can be done remotely, with all devices in the network automatically receiving their configurations at once for faster deployments. Easy setups, remote access, and an intuitive dashboard makes life easier for network admins.
Supports multi-site management.
Network administrators can set different configurations and authority levels for head and branch offices. Network devices can be pre-configured before being dispatched to regional offices, allowing fool-proof deployments, replacements or scaling. The solution also enables Managed Service Providers to send pre-configured APs to their customers and remotely manage their wireless networks.
Scale your network alongside your business
Nuclias Connect gives you the financial and technical flexibility to expand from a small network to up to 1,500 Access Points while retaining a robust and centralised management system.
Know your business network like never before.
Easily access Nuclias Connect via the tablet app or through a browser, from anywhere in the world, and keep on top of any requirements like creating guest networks, adding Wi-Fi to additional locations, updating devices and keeping your network secure.
Get an instant overview of live usage and your network’s health, delegate access to your teams, see maps that show the location of your devices with integrated Google Maps, and create Wi-Fi access log-in pages that can be customised with your brand’s logo.
It all stays within your premises and follows your security measures.
Nuclias Connect is designed for businesses where concerns about security and privacy are paramount. User data never leaves your possession. It saves power and improves security with the wireless scheduler feature that switches off wireless connectivity when not needed. And additional security measures can be added easily.
Locale-based software controller
Communication between Nuclias Connect and access points is via HTTPS for increased privacy.
Optional remote management
Optionally, you can enable Nuclias Connect for remote access, allowing network management from anywhere and free of charge.
All the features you need
Free-to-Download Network Management Software
License-Free Management of up to 1,000 Access Points
Inexpensive Hardware Controller (optional)
Traffic Reporting and Analytics
Remote Config and Batch Config
Multi-Tenant and Role-Based Administration
Searchable and Auditable Event and Change Logs
Authentication via Customizable Captive Portal 802.1x and RADIUS Server, POP3, LDAP, AD
Payment Gateway (Paypal) Integration and Front-Desk Ticket Management
Efficient hardware, dedicated to Nuclias Connect.
The new Nuclias Connect Hub (DNH-100) is an optional hardware controller that’s small and comes pre-installed with Nuclias Connect. It provides an inexpensive, ready-made solution, and makes AP configurations fast and easy. It removes the need for installing and maintaining Nuclias Connect on additional hardware such as a server or PC. It supports up to 100 APs, automatically detects devices, pushes configurations, and provides robust hardware management. Simply plug in and power on.
Compatible with Nuclias Connect
Nuclias Connect works with existing DAP Access Points* and has been designed with network scalability, privacy and customisation in mind. It includes license‑free management of up to 1,000 APs, providing cost‑effective scaling.
- Indoor Environment
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect. Manage up to 1500 AP Devices | Smart Managed Switches (DGS-1210 Series, DGS-1100 Series) or works as a standalone AP WebGui Management
- Superior throughput with Dual-band transfer speeds up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- MU-MIMO technology improves connection by allowing data transfer with multiple devices at the same time
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Beamforming effectively concentrates signal at the area it is required most, improve both speed and stability
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure optimization based on your network’s needs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Simple, soft-edge design, ideal for subtle visibility when wall or ceiling mounted (mounting hardware included)
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Supports WPA2™ & WPA3- WiFi security for more protection
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network’s access
- Power Supply 12 V / 2.5 A / IEEE 802.3at PoE (Note: this product does not ship with a power supply. Optional power adapter is sold separately Part # PSE-M12V25A-I
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless, up to 1.2 Gbps1, with band steering
- WiFi4EU ready, 2x2 internal antennas, MU-MIMO with beamforming
- IP68 water, dust-proof, weather-resistant housing (-30 to 60°C)
- 2x Gigabit LAN Ports (LAN 1 supports PoE)
- Free Nuclias Connect network management software
- Layer 2 management and security with Layer 3 capabilities
- Compact Command-Line Interface (CLI) and web-based User-Interface
- Static Routing and MSTP
- PoE options up to 370W power budget
- Dual image & config
- NDAA Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty after registration
|Platform Type Cloud-based Network Management
|Platform Type Desktop-based Network Management
|Ease of Deployment Zero-Touch
|Ease of Deployment
|Ease of Deployment App & Desktop-based Configuration
|Solution Scope Complete solution optimised out of the box
|Solution Scope Customisable software controller or Hub
Legacy Device Compatibility
|Legacy Device Compatibility
Legacy Device Compatibility
|Technical Expertise Low
|Technical Expertise Medium - High
|Pricing Structure Pay-As-You-Go Licensing Fee
|Pricing Structure Free Software
|Controller Cost No cost
Free to install on an existing server
Or one-time purchase of DNH-100
Access Points: from 36€/year
Switches: from 14€/year
|Device Licensing Free
* Devices require the latest firmware in order to be compatible. Compatible models at the time of writing: DAP-2230, DAP-2310, DAP-2360, DAP-2610, DAP-2620, DAP-2660, DAP-2662, DAP-2680, DAP-2682, DAP-2695, DAP-3315, DAP-3662, DAP-3666.