4G LTE In-Vehicle Hotspot
- Product Status (Revision D1_v102): Live
- Suitable for delivering in-Vehicle 4G/LTE mobile broadband with downlink speeds up to 150 Mbps
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for combined speeds up to AC1200 speeds (300 + 866 Mbps)
- 3 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN ports
- 2 x LTE modems and 4 x SIM card slots for multi-network capacity and failover
- Supports WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and 802.1x encryption
- Advanced VPN Features including VPN tunnels for IPSec, OpenVPN, L2TP (over IPSec), PPTP, and GRE
- Rugged, robust zinc-plated steel casing protects internal components against physical damage
- Captive portal allows for individual user access control and authentication
- Includes support for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou GPS
- IGN (Ignition Sense) power control ideal for in-vehicle use
- Supports D-Link ECS (DECS) for remote management via web browser
Where to buy
Connectivity in Transit
The D-Link 4G LTE In-Vehicle Hotspot acts as a hotspot gateway that lets vehicular passengers connect to fast 4G/LTE, with fast downlink speeds of up to 150Mbps, and uplink speeds up to 50Mbps.
It allows multiple users to access e-mail and stream music and video all at the same time, while its configurable dual-SIM fallback provides reliability and flexibility in mixed network environments.
The D-Link 4G LTE In-Vehicle Hotspot lets you create a high-speed, highly-customizable Virtual Private Network (VPN) for remote or local access. It supports different tunneling technologies such as IPSec, OpenVPN, L2TP (over IPSec), PPTP, and GRE.
Advanced functions such as full tunnel, tunnel failover, tunnel load balance, NetBIOS over IPSec, NAT Traversal, and Dynamic VPN are also supported.
Robust Build Quality
The industrial-grade zinc casing provides reliable high-speed connectivity even in extreme conditions and protecting the device against the rigors of life on the road. Wall mounts allow the 4G LTE In-Vehicle Hotspot to be mounted in a range of locations around the vehicle.
Network Agility for Enterprise IoT Management
D-Link offers the latest advanced EaaS (Edge as a Service) cloud computing platform to enable flexible, secure and low latency networksfor mission critical operations.
With fast, flexible deployment and having full control and visibility over your network, the D-ECS D-Link Edge Cloud Solution platform offers extensive functionality enabling device management, traffic analytics, security, cost-management and more.