4G LTE Router
- Product Status: Live
- 4G LTE/3G Mobile connectivity with up to 300 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink speed
- 3 x 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet WAN port
- Dual SIM slots allows the use of multiple network providers, eliminating dead zones
- Powerful yet easy to set up VPN tools give you flexibility in deployment and management
- Personal & Enterprise 128-bit wireless encryption
- Able to operate in temperatures between -30 to 60°C
- Dual-active firewalls (NAT/SPI) to control traffic and help resist attacks over the internet
Versatile Deployment Options
The DWR-925 is a versatile device that is viable for a variety of deployment options. With download speeds of 300 Mbps and upload speeds of 50 Mbps, it’s ready to handle most day-to-day demands. Deploy in locations with no wired broadband access or as a failover should your primary wired network go down to keep operations running smoothly.
Fast & Flexible Mobile Internet
The DWR-925 4G LTE Router lets you connect to your 3G/4G mobile connection at up to 150 Mbps downlink/50 Mbps uplink using the built-in SIM card slot. Auto-failover automatically switches between mobile and fixed broadband to ensure you stay connected to the Internet in case one connection fails. The serial port of the DWR-925 can connect to a 56K modem or console port if necessary, providing extra flexibility and versatility.
The DWR-925 4G LTE Router has built-in functionality to help you create a secure high-speed Virtual Private Network (VPN). It supports IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, and GRE protocols in Server Mode, and also handles passthrough traffic. Advanced VPN options can be set using the setup wizard, and include multiple encryption options, key management, negotiation modes, and VPN authentication using an internal user database. With the DWR-925 you’ll have all the tools you need to create the VPN solution your network needs.
Network Agility for Enterprise IoT Management
D-Link offers the latest advanced EaaS (Edge as a Service) cloud computing platform to enable flexible, secure and low latency networks for mission critical operations.
With fast, flexible deployment and having full control and visibility over your network, the D-ECS D-Link Edge Cloud Solution platform offers extensive functionality enabling device management, traffic analytics, security, cost-management and more.