5G opens interesting possibilities for Telecoms as a Fixed substitute for rural homes and SOHO scenarios. D-Link has already entered the 5G arena with our DWR-2010 Enhanced Gateway. A CES Innovation Award Winner, this device works seamlessly with 5G technology, and is set to deliver Internet speeds of 40x the average fixed broadband speed in the US, along with many more solutions in the pipeline.
Wi-Fi 6 will prove indispensable to Network Slicing, which will better position Service Providers in the lucrative Business Solutions market, by enabling true Quality of Service (QoS) guarantees for the first time.
Smart Homes cannot function with patchy Wi-Fi. Mesh is the architecture that brings true seamlessness to connected living, with our proprietary technology now finding its way into our EAGLE PRO AI or AQUILA PRO AI routers and extenders.
- Powerful Wi-Fi for homes and home offices
- High-speed, dual-band 802.11ac wireless reduces congestion
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for solid, dependable wired performance
- Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) to optimize important data traffic
- Easy setup with an intuitive web-based interface
- Quickly connect new devices with WPS
- WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption
- AC1300 dual-band Wi-Fi network (up to 400Mbit/s in the 2.4GHz band and up to 867 Mbit/s in the 5GHz band)
- 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with MU-MIMO and TX Beamforming support
- Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- USB 3.0 port for connecting a 3G / LTE modem
- Easy installation and configuration of the device