Wi-Fi AC750 Dual Band Range Extender
- Product Status: Live
The DAP-1520 Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Range Extender is a portable plug-in wireless repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 750 Mbps, yet fits in the palm of your hand.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Range Extender is simple. You can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1520 easily without needing a computer.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home Wireless network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1520 Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Range Extender. Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1520 is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or in a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plugging it in. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily plugs into a power outlet without blocking other outlets and saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- WPS button
- Reset button
- IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- Two internal antennas
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android mobile devices
- Web UI
- 92 x 58 x 34.2 mm (3.62 x 2.28 x 1.35 inches)
- 104 grams (3.67 ounces)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac (draft), and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors can adversely affect wireless signal range. Combined wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps achieved when extending 802.11ac wireless networks.