Thank you for your feedback.
• Ensure you are using the latest version of the wizard, check the version num-ber available on http://eu.mydlink.com/ against the version you are attempt-ing to use.
• It is possible that you have downloaded the wrong wizard. Please ensure you have downloaded the wizard for the correct model camera.
• It is possible that you have downloaded the wrong wizard. Please ensure you download the setup wizard for the correct hardware version of your camera. (For more information, please refer to the Q&A document “How do I check the hardware version of my DCS Camera?”)
• Ensure that your router allows UPnP.
• Ensure that if you are using a computer with Microsoft Windows Vista or above, that your network type is set to “Home Network” or “Work Network”. Setting to “Public Network” will stop the wizard from being able to detect the camera.