This product is not available in the UK and Ireland.
Hybrid Whole Home Wi-Fi System
One seamless network
Whole home WiFi
Automatically connects you to the strongest signal
Compatible with your router
Simply connect Covr to your existing home router
Extending your Wi-Fi coverage is as easy as plugging in another extender
Covr comes pre-paired out of the box, just plug them in
Next Generation WiFi
Wi-Fi AC Wave2 1200 with MU-MIMO and Smart Steering, backed by Powerline AV1300
3 Gigabit Ports
Connect your wired devices as well with the high speed ethernet ports
Covr uses Powerline technology to transmit network data through your home's electrical wiring. No more poor performance due building materials or distance between extenders.
The dedicated Powerline backbone keeps your Wi-Fi network clean and free for your wireless devices, getting its full potential. Coupled with Wave 2 Wi-Fi AC 1200, Covr gives you enough bandwidth to make performance issues a thing of the past.
Setup? What setup?
Covr is pre-paired out of the box, meaning setup is virtually gone. Simply connect one to your existing router, plug them in, and use D-Link's Wi-Fi app to have your whole home Wi-Fi network up and running within minutes.
- 1 x PLC interface compatible with Homeplug AV/AV2.0 specification up to 1300 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless WAN
- 3 x Gigabit LAN ports
- Powerline signal strength
- 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz
- 2 x external retractable antennas
Data Signal Rate
- 2.4 GHz - up to 300 Mbps1
- 5 GHz - up to 866 Mbps1
- Powerline - up to 1300 Mbps (PHY rate)2
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps (auto-negotiation)
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2/n/g/b/a
- IEEE 1901 (Homeplug AV/AV2.0)
- IEEE 802.3i/u/ab/x Flow Control
- 128-bit AES data encryption
- WPA/WPA2 wireless security
- Covr Wi-Fi
- Wireless roaming
- Wireless band steering
- Wireless Air Time Fairness (ATF)
- Web-based setup wizard
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- MIMO (PLC)
- MU-MIMO (Wi-Fi)
- Single button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)/PLC syncing
Dimensions (L x W x H) (each adapter)
- With antennas folded: 140 x 68 x 47 mm (5.51 x 2.68 x 1.85 inch)
- With antennas extended: 140 x 79.7 x 47 mm (5.51 x 3.14 x 1.85 inch)
Weight (each adapter)
- 280 g (0.62 lbs)
- 100 V to 240 V/AC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption (each adapter)
- 12 W
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from the IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n standards specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 Maximum throughput is based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other Powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug AV standard.