mydlink™ Home Wi-Fi Motion Sensor
- Product Status: Live
Meet the Wi-Fi Motion Sensor. It lets you know when motion is detected at home. Pair it with Smart Plugs and home monitors to do amazing things around your home.
Imagine opening your door after a night out. The lights turn on and your favourite song begins to play. Magic? Nope. When you pair your Wi-Fi Motion Sensor with a Smart Plug, your home reacts to you in amazing ways.
Something moving at home? It’s probably just the dog or the delivery man but you shouldn’t have to wonder. Your Wi-Fi Motion Sensor works with your mydlink™ Home Monitor so that whenever motion is detected, you can view what’s happening right on your smartphone.
Works with mydlink™ Home Monitor 360 & mydlink™ Home Monitor HD.
So you know exactly
IFTTT (If This Then That) is the language of a Smart Home. Build your own device recipes to create amazing interactions around the home. Pair selected mydlink Home™ devices to other IFTTT-enabled products and apps to do amazing things around your home.
No hidden charges
mydlink Home system
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless
- WPS button
- Reset button
- IEEE 802.11n/b/g
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- 8 metres (100° horizontal / 80° vertical) detection range
- One internal antenna
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- mydlink™ Home app support
- mydlink™ Home app1
- 58 x 54 x 43.5 mm (2.28 x 2.13 x 1.71 inches)
- 80 grams (2.82 ounces)
- Input: 220 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing