Wireless AC1200 Wave 2 Dual-Band Access Point
- Product Status: Live
The DAP-1665 Wireless AC1200 Wave 2 Dual-Band Access Point is a fast and versatile solution supporting latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology delivers combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps with MU-MIMO and beamforming.
It supports multiple operational modes and can operate as an AP, bridge, bridge with AP, repeater, wireless client, WISP client or repeater, giving the flexibility to tailor it to your network needs.
Performance without Compromise
Incorporating industry leading Wireless AC Wave 2, the DAP-1665 delivers up to 3 times* the performance of Wireless N by supporting simultaneous dual-band operation
Advanced wireless security features including MAC address, filter, wireless LAN partition, user limit as well as latest WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption to protect your network and wireless data
The DAP-1665 delivers a combined wireless speed of up to 1200Mbps with MU-MIMO and beamforming, with increased capacity and range enabling your Wi-Fi to reach more places in your home or office.
Flexibile Deployment Scenarios
Supporting up to 7 different operating modes, the DAP-1665 Can operate as an Access Point (AP), bridge, bridge with AP, repeater, wireless client, WISP client or repeater, giving the flexibility to tailor it to your network needs.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless
Supports up to 900Mbps for the 5Ghz band and up to 300Mbps for the 2.4Ghz band.
The DAP-1665 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
* When compared to Wireless N300
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless LAN
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000BASE-TX wired LAN
- Access Point (AP)
- Bridge with AP
- Wireless Client
- WISP Client Router
- WISP Repeater
- 5 GHz Band:
- 5.15 GHz to 5.35 GHz
- 5.47 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- 2.4 GHz Band:
- 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
- 2 x external antennas
- 3 dBi for 2.4 GHz
- 5 dBi for 5 GHz
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- 5 GHz wireless
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- MAC address filtering
- Kensington security slot
- SSID broadcast disable
- Web-based interface minimum requirements:
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, or Safari 4.0
- 147 x 108 x 27.8 mm (5.79 x 4.25 x 1.1 inches)
- 222 grams (0.489 lbs)
- Input: 12 V/1 A
- Consumption: Maximum 5.18 W
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless N product from D-Link.