HD Wireless N Day/Night Outdoor Cloud Camera
- Product Status: Live
The DCS-2330L HD Wireless N Day/Night Outdoor Cloud Camera is the perfect solution for monitoring an outdoor area 24 hours a day from anywhere. This mydlink™-enabled network camera is built to last with rugged metal housing while the megapixel image sensor and infrared night vision give you high-quality resolutions up to 720p HD even in complete darkness.
The DCS-2330L HD Wireless N Day/Night Outdoor Cloud Camera is the perfect solution for monitoring an outdoor area 24 hours a day from anywhere. This mydlink™-enabled network camera is built to last with rugged metal housing, while the megapixel image sensor and infrared night vision give you high-quality resolutions up to 720p HD - even in complete darkness.
24/7 HD Surveillance
The DCS-2330L is built with a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions up to 720p HD1. This gives you sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail, so you can capture important details often missed by lower resolution cameras. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video so you can survey a large area easily.
An infrared cut removable (ICR) filter is also built into the DCS-2330L, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with the IR LED illuminator, this camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected device. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ Lite app for your iPhone or Android device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. You can even access videos recorded onto the included SD card. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer.
If you have a mydlink™-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-2330L is easy, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account.
Click here to find out more about mydlink™
Built for the Outdoors
Built for outdoor use, the DCS-2330L has an IP65 weatherproof housing that protects it from the elements. Wireless N connectivity means you can put it anywhere within range of your wireless network, giving you the freedom to install it right where you need camera coverage. A passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor provides enhanced motion detection to minimise false alarms.
A Complete, Expandable Surveillance Solution
This mydlink™ camera includes a MicroSD card slot and a pre-installed 16Gb MicroSD card to record audio and video directly onto the camera, without the need of a computer. You can setup the camera to record only when motion is detected for up to 7 days2 via the camera’s intuitive web interface. Once the MicroSD card is at full capacity, older footage will be recorded over. The camera can also send e-mail alerts whenever motion is detected. All these features can be easily configured via the web-based configuration, which makes this camera a truly comprehensive home monitoring system.
If you want to expand your surveillance options, D-Viewcam3 management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated e-mail alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
1 Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used.
2 Based on 5 hours of motion detection per day at a constant bitrate of 1 Mbps.
3 D-ViewCam software included is not Mac-compatible.
Functions & Features
- 1/4” Megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
- Fixed lens: 3.45 mm F2.0
- IP65 weatherproof housing
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter for all-day surveillance
- Built-in IR LED illuminator for use in complete darkness
- Built-in PIR sensor for enhanced motion detection
- 802.11n wireless
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for onboard storage
- 16GB MicroSD card included, supporting motion recording up to 7 days2
Image & Video
- HD resolution (1280 x 720)
- H.264 and Motion JPEG compression
- ePTZ viewing
- Simultaneous multi-stream support
- Privacy Mask feature
- Supports multiple access lists
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/4” Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- Built-in PIR sensor (5 metre)
- Built-in microphone
- 10x digital zoom
- Focal length: 3.45 mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Exposure time: 1/7.5 to 1/10,000 sec.
- Minimum object distance: 500 mm
- Angle of view:
- (H) 57.8°
- (V) 37.8°
- (D) 66°
- IP65 compliant weatherproof housing
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bitrate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable privacy mask zones
- Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
- Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
- H.264 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 16:9 - 1280x720, 800x448,640x360, 480x272, 320x176 up to 30 fps recording1
- 4:3 - 960x720, 800x592, 640x480, 480x352, 320x240 up to 30 fps recording1
External Device Interfaces
- 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port
- 802.11n/g/b wireless
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot (16GB included)
- DHCP client
- NTP client (D-Link)
- DNS client
- DDNS client (D-Link)
- SMTP client
- FTP client
- HTTP / HTTPS
- Samba client
- UPnP port forwarding
- RTP / RTSP/ RTCP
- IP filtering
- ONVIF compliant
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP authentication
System Requirements for Web Interface
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Motion detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail or FTP
- Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
- Multiple event notifications
- Multiple recording methods for easy backup
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive
- Configuration interface accessible via web browser
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Pocket PC, tablet, or mobile phone
- mydlink™ mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices
D-Viewcam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-Viewcam™ Software Functions
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
- Supports all management functions in web interface
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- 105 x 66 x 45.7 mm
- 134 g ± 5%
- Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 5 watts max.
- Operating: -25 to 45 °C (-13 to 113 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC class B
1. Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used.
2. Based on 5 hours of motion detection per day at a constant bitrate of 1 Mbps.