Wireless Frequency Range
SharePort™ Web Access support (Web browser)Access files from any device connected to the DIR-510L
SharePort™ Mobile app support for Windows 8/RT devices
Advanced Firewall Features
1. For a list of compatible 3G/4G USB adapters, check your local D-Link website.
2. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors can adversely affect wireless signal range.
3. If you have attached one or more USB devices (such as a 2.5” USB hard drive) that draw a total of 0.7 A or more power, the power adapter will not supply enough voltage to charge your DIR-510L while simultaneously powering the USB devices.
4. Available in a future firmware update.
5. For WAN connection to a Wi-Fi hotspot in hotspot mode only.
6. Actual usable capacity may vary depending on charging conditions.
7. For an optimal streaming experience, 2 MB of upload bandwidth is recommended.
8. The DIR-510L only supports charging on the USB port (1 A) in CHARGER mode.