AC5300 MU-MIMO Ultra Wi-Fi Router
- Product Status: Live
- Tri-band Wireless AC5300 (2 x 2,167 Mbps on 5 GHz + 1,000 Mbps on 2.4 GHz)
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO and Advanced AC SmartBeam
- SmartConnect connects devices to the optimal band
- Gigabit WAN and 4 x Gigabit LAN
- 1 x USB 3.0 and 1 x USB 2.0 ports for media sharing
HD Streaming and Gaming
1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
Faster processing powerfor supporting apps
4x4 Data Streams
Supports 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput.
High-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal to multiple devices at the same time.
Allocates the best possible band for optimal performance.
Advanced AC SmartBeam
Focused Wi-Fi signals for faster more reliable connections.
Two 5GHz and one 2.4GHz bands.
Smart Connect Technology
The DIR-895L delivers tri-band Wi-Fi AC technology with combined wireless speeds of up to 5332Mbps thanks to 4x4 data streams.
Combined smart beam forming and MU-MIMO technology increase reliability and range.
With Smart Connect Technology, the ULTRA Wi-Fi Router chooses from the three Wi-Fi bands and automatically connects each device on your network to the best, clearest band available for the best connection.
MU-MIMO technology allows multiple devices to get high‑bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time. Data can be distributed more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds possible. You can stream HD media faster, transfer large files really fast and enjoy lag-free gaming.Read more >
Want a high-performance router that can handle multiple tasks at incredible speeds?
A dual-core processor boosts multitasking computing power and improves throughput speeds for all of your applications.
HD Streaming and Gaming
USB 3.0 Port
from a USB
USB 2.0 Port
Connects up to 4
The DIR-895L Ultra Wi-Fi Router provides a responsive graphical user interface for an exceptional experience right out of the box. Advanced users have the option to utilise Open Source firmware to modify their router further with DD-WRT*. For more information visit – www.dd-wrt.com .
* Please note that installing custom firmware will void the product warranty and is done so at your own risk.
11AC Wi-Fi - Fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5332Mbps (1,000Mbps on 2.4GHz + 2,167Mbps on 5Ghz + 2,167Mbps on 5Ghz).
1.4 GHz Processor - Fast and reliable wireless, Ethernet and USB performance.
Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming.
| Improved Home Coverage - Eight high-performance external antennas extend wireless range further than with Wireless N.
| Traffic Prioritisation - Advanced QoS engine guarantees the best performance for high priority programs, games and video streaming.
Tri-Band Technology - Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Band Steering - Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5 GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
Advanced AC SmartBeam - Unique beamforming technology dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and range.
Airtime Fairness - Automatically adjusts data rates to avoid network buffering when slower devices connect.
| DLNA Enabled (Compatible) - Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more.
3.0 USB Ports - One USB 3.0 port with speeds up to 10x faster than 2.0.
mydlink SharePort App - Remotely stream and share movies, music, pictures and more from your connected USB hard drive.
SharePort Utility - Access and share a USB printer, scanner or storage device over your home network.
| Easy To Install - Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App - Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
mydlink Lite App - Free mobile app with ability to monitor, control & troubleshoot your home network.
WPS Push Button Setup - Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration - Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
| L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support - Transmit data securely when connected remotely.
Parental Controls - Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network - Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network to secure and control access to local network devices.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption - WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
Functions & Features
- Combined tri-band wireless speeds of up to 5.3 Gbps1
- MU-MIMO offers high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal to multiple devices at the same time.
- Advanced Wireless AC beamforming dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and throughput
- Enhanced SmartConnect feature prevents older devices from affecting optimal performance
- Gigabit WAN and LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- Two USB ports to connect storage drives and printers for sharing
- Remotely view and manage your network over the Internet
- mydlink Lite mobile app allows you to access, manage and view your network remotely
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Band steering efficiently balances the data load between the 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands
- Airtime fairness optimally adjusts the data rate of wireless clients for the best performance
- WPA & WPA2 wireless encryption protects the network from intruders
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely adds devices to your network at the push of a button
- 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port Mode Switch (Router/Extender)
- Mode Switch (Router/Extender)
- One USB 3.0 Port
- One USB 2.0 Port
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 12 or higher, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet network interface
- Cable or DSL modem
- Subscription with an Internet service provider
- Guest zone
- mydlink SharePort™ web access
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- Advanced AC SmartBeam
- Dual active firewall
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
- Advanced QoS
- QuickVPN - L2TP over IPsec
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Accessible through a web browser or iOS or Android mobile app
Mobile App Support
- mydlink Lite
- mydlink SharePort
- QRS Mobile v1.5
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 417.73 x 262.72 x 149.6 mm (16.44 x 10.34 x 5.89 inches)
- 1.173 kg (2.59 lbs)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12 V DC, 5 A
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- IPv6 Ready