Fast Ethernet Print Server
- Product Status: Phased Out
The D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Parallel Port Print Server (DP-301P+) allows you to share a parallel port enabled printer across a network. With the DP-301P+, anyone on the network can readily access a shared printer. Additionally, having a print server helps save energy by eliminating the need for a dedicated computer to be powered on all the time to host a shared printer.
- Easily configurable with a web browser
- Compact design connects directly to a printer's parallel point
- Conveniently share a parallel port enabled printer on your network
- Centronics Port for Direct Printer Connection
The DP-301P+ is a great alternative to software-based printer sharing. The DP-301P+ eliminates the need to have your printer connected to a host computer. With the DP-301P+, everyone on your network can be sure that their printing jobs go through at any time. Documents also print faster from the DP-301P+ than from software-based printer sharing solutions.
The DP-301P+ is designed to make installation simple. It has a built-in Centronics connector that connects directly to your printer without the hassle of using a printer cable. Its compact size makes placement of the DP-301P+ easy—even in areas with limited space.
The DP-301P+ supports all the major networking protocols such as TCP/IP, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, and EtherTalk. It is compatible with computers running Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and all other TCP/IP compatible operating systems.
The DP-301P+ is easily configured using a Web-browser. With the user-friendly Web-based setup, you can quickly configure your DP-301P+ Print Server from any computer on the network. A PSAdmin configuration program is also included to configure your DP-301P+ for Windows-based systems.
Add the DP-301P+ to your home, school, or small office network for the convenience of a shared network printer.
- Supports 1 Parallel Printer via Centronics Port
- 10/100Mbps 100BaseTX interface (RJ45)
- Supports Windows & Unix Operating Systems
- Supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI & AppleTalk Protocols
- Configuration & Management via Web Browser
- 2-year warranty