Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Day/Night Camera
- Estado del producto: Descatalogado
The DCS-5009L Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Day/Night Camera provides a range of features to help you effectively monitor large areas of your home or small office at all hours of the day. The pan/tilt function allows the camera to patrol a wide area, while the built-in IR LEDs provide around the clock surveillance regardless of the lighting conditions. Wireless connectivity means there is no need for additional cabling, allowing for flexible placement and hassle-free installation.
Lista de puntos de venta
Monitor your home...
The DCS-5009L Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Day/Night Camera provides a range of features to help you effectively monitor large areas of your home or small office at all hours of the day. The pan/tilt function allows the camera to patrol a wide area, while the built-in IR LEDs provide around the clock surveillance regardless of the lighting conditions.
Wireless connectivity means there is no need for additional cabling, allowing for flexible placement and hassle-free installation.
with Instant Alerts
Sharp Image Monitoring from Different Angles
By providing you with sharp, responsive pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, the Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Day/Night Camera gives you full control over your surveillance. You can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and 4x digital zoom lets you zoom in on specific areas for more detail. The DCS-5009L can also be set to move to specific preset positions, allowing the camera to focus on particular areas of interest within the surveillance area.
Peace of Mind with 24/7 Monitoring
The DCS-5009L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion is detected using just the DCS-5009L and an Internet connection. You can customise areas of the video image to monitor for motion, allowing you to effectively monitor areas such as entryways or restricted-traffic areas. Night time monitoring is also possible thanks to built-in infrared LEDs which allow for viewing of up to 8 metres (26 feet) in complete darkness, enabling round-the-clock monitoring of your home or small office.
Wired and Wireless Connectivity
Place the DCS-5009L anywhere in your home or small office with the flexibility of either wired or wireless connectivity. Install the DCS-5009L anywhere within range of your existing wireless network, without the need for additional network cabling. Wireless connectivity gives you the flexibility to move the camera from place to place should your surveillance requirements change.
Easy Installation and Flexible Placement
Setting up your Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera is easier than ever with our app-enabled installation wizard. And with the included mounting base, you can place your camera virtually anywhere, connect and view instantly!
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ Lite app for your iPhone or Android device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer. If you have a mydlink™-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-5009L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account.
Functions & Features
- High quality CMOS sensor for crystal clear images
- Pan and Tilt functions to cover a large area
- Built-in IR LEDs to capture video even in complete darkness
- Wireless 802.11n gives increased speed, range, and reliability
- Place anywhere without the need for additional network cabling
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG compression for reduced video file size
- Motion detection
- Send snapshots or video clips through e-mail
- Send snapshots to an FTP site
- Remote video monitoring using mydlink™
Ease of Use
- Zero Configuration Setup using a D-Link cloud router
- Supports WPS for simple, secure wireless setup
- mydlink™-enabled allows hassle-free remote access
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/5” VGA progressive CMOS sensor
- 8 meter IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- 4X digital zoom
- Lens: fixed length 2.2 mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Angle of view:
- (H) 66.22°
- (V) 49.08°
- (D) 77.04°
- Exposure time: 1/15 to 1/15,000 sec.
- Built-in microphone
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Adjustable brightness, saturation, contrast
- Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
- JPEG for still images
- 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps1
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port 802.11n wireless
- -170° to +170° (total 340°)
- -25° to +95° (total 120°)
- 16° per second
- Pan 1°/2°/3°/4°/5°(default)/10°/15°/20°/25°/30° per click
- Tilt: 1°/2°/3°/4°/5°(default)/10°/15°/20°/25°/30° per click
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client (D-Link)
- DNS Client
- DDNS Client (D-Link)
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- UPnP Port Forwarding
- Password authentication
- HTTP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows, XP/Vista/7/8
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7/Firefox 12/Safari 4/Chrome 20 or higher with Java enabled
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail (SMTP)
- Uploading of snapshots to FTP
- Motion Detection
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- mydlink™ Lite app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- mydlink™+ app for iOS and Android
- Device: 292.4 grams (0.64 lbs) Stand: 60.8 grams (0.13 lbs)
- 12 V DC 1 A, 50/60 Hz
- 8.64 watts
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -25 to 70˚ C (-13 to 158 ˚F)
- Operating: 20% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CE LVD
- 102.35 x 101.27 x 133.6 mm (4.03 x 3.99 x 5.26 inches) (Camera only)
- 102.35 x 101.27 x 230.0 mm (4.03 x 3.99 x 9.06 inches) (Including mounting bracket)