18-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports
DES-1018MP (Max PoE)
- Produkt Status: Aktuelles Produkt
18-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switches with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports
The D-Link DES-1018P/DES-1018MP 18-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switches with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE-capable devices such as wireless access points (APs), network cameras and IP phones.
The DES-1018P/DES-1018MP can also connect other Ethernet devices like computers, printers and network attached storage (NAS) to fit into any type of network application.
Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
The DES-1018P/DES-1018MP features 8 or 16 ports that support the IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. Each of the PoE ports can supply up to 15.4 watts, with a total PoE budget of 80 watts (DES-1018P) or 246.4 watts (DES-1018MP), allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DES-1018P/DES-1018MP without requiring additional power.
With max PoE power support, the DES-1018MP ensures that adequate power is supplied to the most power demanding PoE devices, even when all 16 PoE ports are used. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimise the clutter of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves.
Expand Your Network
The addition of 2 Gigabit combo uplink ports means businesses can increase their network bandwidth via wired speed while offering redundancy so voice and surveillance data are transferred reliably. The combo design can increase bandwidth by offering two Gigabit copper or fibre connections, giving administrators more options for expansion.
Cut Your Energy Costs
To help small businesses save on operating costs, the DES-1018P/DES-1018MP supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). This feature senses network traffic to automatically put ports that are not being used to sleep and also powers them on as required. The DES-1018MP also features a smart fan that automatically adjusts itself to reduce power consumption and noise whenever possible to conserve energy, so users can reinvest the cost-savings back into their business.1
The DES-1018P/DES-1018MP is a plug and play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. Simply connect the switch to a network to connect multiple computers, share files and make VoIP calls. Support for Auto MDI/MDI-X on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub.
Auto-Negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 or 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Combining the convenience of PoE, fast performance, reliability, and ease of use, the 18-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports is the ideal choice for adding PoE devices to a network.
Functions & Features
- DES-1018MP - 16 x 10/100 Mbps PoE ports
- 2 x Gigabit combo uplink ports
- 2 kV surge protection for PoE ports1
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Plug and play installation
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Smart fan (DES-1018MP only)
- RoHS compliant
- 16 10/100 Mbps PoE ports
- 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP combo ports
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 1.6 Gbps switching fabric
64 Byte Max. Forwarding Rate
- 5.36 Mpps
MAC Address Table
- 384 Kbytes
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
- Per unit: Power
- Per port: Activity / Link and Speed
- Per PoE port: Power fail, Power OK
- 1 smart fan
- IEEE 802.3af
- Ports 1~16 up to 15.4 W per port
PoE Power Budget
- 246.4 watts
- Ports 1~16 up to 2 kV
- 280 x 210 x 44 mm (11” x 8.3” x 1.7”)
- 2.15 kg (4.74 lbs)
- Internal AC input: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50~60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 301.6 watts (PoE on), 15.6 watts (PoE off)
- Standby Power Consumption: 9.3 W/100 V, 10.5 W/240 V
- Operating: 0 to 40 ˚C (32 to 104 ˚F)
- Storage: -40 to 70 ˚C (-40 to 158 ˚F)
- Operating: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- 361,802 hours
- 1029.5 BTU/h
- FCC Class A
2. Energy savings from IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) are dependent on actual usage scenarios.