Wireless AC750 4G LTE Multi-WAN Router
- Product Status: Live
The DWR-953 Wireless AC750 4G LTE Multi-WAN Router allows you to access and share your super-fast mobile broadband with multiple devices. Simply insert your SIM card and share your 4G LTE Internet connection through a secure wireless network or by using any of the four Fast Ethernet LAN ports.
Simultaneous 4G LTE/3G mobile Internet and fixed broadband Internet support allows you to combine Internet connections to give you faster Internet speeds. Designed with constant connection in mind. You can also set up fail-safe connectivity if either your fixed line or mobile broadband fails.
Connect to your 4G LTE mobile connection with throughput speeds of up to 150 Mbps2, giving you the speed you need for fast, responsive Internet access.
Using the latest Wireless AC technology, which can provide combined transfer rates of up to 733 Mbps1, the DWR-953 operates on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands at the same time using concurrent dual-band technology.
To keep your Internet safe, the DWR-953 utilises dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks across the Internet. Latest WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption keeps your wireless network secure and your traffic safe, stopping unauthorised users from accessing your network.
- One 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports
- Two detachable 4G LTE antennas
- One detachable 5Ghz WiFi antenna
- Up to 433 Mbps with 802.11ac clients
- Up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n clients
- 6/9/11/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps in 802.11g mode
- 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps in 802.11b mode
- LTE Uplink: Up to 50 Mbps
- LTE Downlink: Up to 150 Mbps
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 900/2100 MHz
- Power Class 3
- 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
LED Status Indicators
- 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz
- 4 G
- 2 G/3 G
- Signal Strength
- 189.5 x 111.5 x 21.9 mm (7.48 x 4.39 x 0.93 inches)
- 290 grams (0.64 lb)
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
1 Data rates are theoretical. Data transfer rate depends on network capacity and signal strength. Please check regional mobile operators for 4G LTE/3G mobile Internet availability. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.